Round Rock, Texas 78665
University Commons is a regional community shopping center located at an intersection that has emerged as one of the most dynamic retail areas in the Austin MSA. The project is located at the northeast corner of Interstate Highway 35 and University Boulevard in the City of Round Rock, approximately 15 miles north of Austin. Anchored by a 123,000 square foot HEB Grocery Store that opened in the fall of 2013, the center enjoys excellent access to each of the surrounding developments at the intersection, including the Round Rock Premium Outlet Mall, the Scott & White Medical Center, and the IKEA anchored power center to the south. Additional retail buildings in the project include such quality tenants as Pei Wei Asian Diner, Starbucks Coffee, Freebirds World Burritos, Mattress Firm, Mimi’s Café and Jamba Juice.
- Strong anchor tenant that is the dominant market leader in its category
- Strategic location in a rapidly developing trade area
- Adjacent to Round Rock Premium Outlet Mall, Cinemark Theater, Scott and White Medical Center and IKEA anchored power center
- Extensive landscaping, outside seating areas and pedestrian friendly setting that encourages cross-shopping
- Convenient surface parking near the tenant storefronts